Friday, September 12, 2014

Tours Les Jours Bukit Bintang


I heard about Tours Les Jours a few years back from Korean celebrities that became the models for the bakery. The advertisements they made looked so tempting and alluring. I really hope that Tours Les Jours will came to Malaysia one day. Years by years passed and tadaaa..I found the first Malaysia's Tours Les Jours in Bangsar during participated Dualisma Architectural Workshop in University Malaya. I was so fascinated that night. Actually I was on my way to "lepak" at mamak's nearby. Since that night I keep wondering to go to that place. However, due to transportation constraint and my "lepak" gang constraints, I have to forget my intention.

Then one boring day, I surfed the internet about the location regarding Tours Les Jours and I found the beautiful place in Bukit Bintang. Large and Pretty. The Brick wall Structure with Curtain Wall coated the Building and not to forget the spacious and comfortable double volume area and the rustic chandelier really mesmerized me. From that day I set my target to go there since it is located near to Monorail Station Bukit Bintang. I feel so outdated at that time actually because I just knew about it this year (2014).


You can see the Monorail Station form the bakery

I have been here for 4th times hihi. All with my peer. Either school or university peer. I really enjoyed being there.

My first visit was with Eraz on Sunday morning.( P/S: the breads are fresh in the morning and you will have various of selection.) They have some Philippine Association parade in front of the shop on that day and it feel so great to be Malaysian and felt how KL life itself during Sunday morning. I tried Dark Cherry Danish and Eraz tried Cream Cheese Danish (if not mistaken).



The parade outside the bakery


My second visit was with Eraz and Ramizah. Just add one member. I picked Apple Crumb Danish.


Apple Crumb Danish



Sweet Garlic Stick and Chicken Curry Croquette



WOLO Egg Benedict (if not mistaken)

My third visit was with Eluny. I remembered how far we walked from KLCC just to eat there. huhu.. Not to forget we had to walked in the rain on our way back. Our main purpose was to go to K-festival in Pavilion. Unfortunately they had just started the event. So nothing interesting. This time I chose Cream Cheese Danish (if not mistaken) and Almond Croissant.

Selfie :p

Makan Partner, Eluny :)

Cream Cheese Danish (if not mistaken) and Almond Croissant

My forth visit was my best visit ever since I came with lots of friends ANTARA GEGURL!!! They are IZY, SARAH, INA, ERAZ and PIJA. We even celebrated Eraz birthday in advance hihu..
Group Photo without Eraz

Happy

Eraz Birthday Cake, Black Forest Cake

Forgot to snap my bread. I tried Pain Au Chocolat at that time.

Love Love Love this place. Highly recommended for those who want to feel a different atmoshpere in KL. The price for the breads are quite resonable for me. but not the water and others. hihuhu.. A comment from unemployed lady. However I will definitely come to this place again. Lots of other menu to try.

Some photos from ANTARA GEGURL outing..




Bye Bloggers. Adios.

No comments:

Post a Comment