Thursday, July 3, 2014

I am INFP (Introvprimary iNtuitive Feeling Perceiving)

Also known as Introverted Feeling with Extraverted Intuition or The Idealist


  1. My primary mode of living is focused internally, where I deal with things according to how I feel about them, or how they fit into my personal value system
  2. My secondary mode is external, where I take things in primarily via my intuition.
  3. focused on making the world a better place for people.
  4. My primary goal is to find out meaning in life.
  5. I am idealists and perfectionists, who drive myself hard in their quest for achieving the goals I have identified for myself.
  6. I am highly intuitive about people. I rely heavily on my intuitions to guide me, and use my discoveries to constantly search for value in life. I am on a continuous mission to find the truth and meaning underlying things.
  7. I am generally thoughtful and considerate, I am good listener and put people at ease (so LOL)
  8. Although I may be reserved in expressing emotion, I have a very deep well of caring and is genuinely interested in understanding people.
  9. do not like conflict, and go to great lengths to avoid it. If I must face it, I will always approach it from the perspective of their feelings
  10. I am a very good mediators, and are typically good at solving other people's conflicts, because I intuitively understand people's perspectives and feelings, and genuinely want to help them.
  11. I am flexible and laid-back, until one of my values is violated. In the face of my value system being threatened, I can become aggressive defenders, fighting passionately for my cause.
  12. I am not detail-oriented individual, I will cover every possible detail with determination and vigour when working for their "cause".
  13.  do not like to deal with hard facts and logic. I focus on my feelings and the Human Condition makes it difficult for me to deal with impersonal judgement. 
  14. I have very high standards and is perfectionist. Consequently, I usually hard on myself, and don't give myself enough credit. I may have problems working on a project in a group, because my standard are likely to be higher than other members' of the group. In group situations, I may has a "control" problem.
  15. I need to work on balancing my high ideal with the requirements of every day living. Without resolving this conflict, I will never be happy with myself, and I may become confused and paralyzed about what to do with their lives.
  16. I am usually talented writer. I may be awkward and uncomfortable with expressing myself verbally, but have a wonderful ability to define and express what my feeling on paper.










Jungian functional reference ordering:
Dominant: Introverte Feeling
Auxiliary: Extraverted Intuition
Tertiary: Introverted Sensing
Inferior: Extraverted Thinking

No comments:

Post a Comment