Saturday, February 4, 2012

Collecting Memories

seriously i really regret  the old photos of me, my brothers and my cousins that i lost. i don't have any ideas where i put, it such a great photos. i'm serious. what makes it worse is i do not have the negative and the soft copy of it. T____T. It just like i erase all of my history evidence. i just thinks it's cute to have a photos collection of our life. so we can see how grown up we are. So i decided to make it to my future kids, so they can see how beautiful their lifes are. ceh dah berangan dah..hahaa

today i'm deeply moved to see the photos of me when i was baby posted by my cousin.  sob... sob...
it because i never seen that photos before. i'm really moved until i make it as my DP..HEHE...

it fun to have a pictures diary so our grandchildren/ greatgrandchildren will know how their ancestors are.hehehe.

here are some photos of me, = )))




please pray i'll find the missing photos.there are tons of it. my mum might kill me if she knows i'm the one who lost it. cause i already promise her to keep it savely..: SSSS.

p/s: i think i'm much more cuter when i'm a toddler than when i'm a baby = p.

No comments:

Post a Comment