Saturday, January 14, 2012

KUDIN~


My lovely youngest brother who is So Special to me and my family.
was born on 15th May 1995. the last one.
Written to be Syndrome Down.
Live to the fullest everyday.
Cure to our Sorrowness,but Annoying sometimes..haha, that's normal
All he care that he's happy and he get what he wants.
just that.
sometimes i get jealous of him. he doesn't has to think too much.
 just chill and enjoying his life.
and i'm so thankful to has him as apart of my life.

i don't care of what people wanna say bout him, as long as i can accept him for who he is..


~Mohammad Rijalludin bin Arshad Hamidy~

Sexy x after shower,hahaha so sepet~gen arshad hamidy

camera freak, just like me = )

he love to play theathre with his teddy bear.there is it, his collection, each of them has their names given by him.

excited~

No comments:

Post a Comment