Sunday, October 30, 2011

OCTOBER DIARY

this month suppose to be my happiest month since it is my birthday month.
but the opposite things happened to me.

HURT, LOST, STRESS,BETRAYED, and bla bla bla....

if this an appetizer to the new decade of my life to ensure i get used to it?
or this is a dessert for the last moment of my painful teenage life?

i don't know whether everything that happened to me this month is  a fate or a reward to my sins
i am seriously CONFUSED with my condition.????

and i'm kinda proud of myself coz i haven't do anything IDIOT!! yet..
but i don't know how long it can last.
i'm so worry with myself since i'm a kind of person who will BLOW OUT my anger at any time, any place or any people if my patient level reach to limit.

if you can see how my heart is right now, I/you might be in an ICU!
it hurts a lot!!!


but as a normal human being, I will keep my faith to Allah SWT, me, my parents, family to be a strong person and never give up. no matter how big the problem is.

faithfuly,
zuraidah arshad <3

~GOODBYE OCTOBER~
I will be missing you



No comments:

Post a Comment